Gesk Moritz, LLC
Experienced Trial Attorneys Serving Western Pennsylvania and West Virginia
Call Us Today 412-294-9832

August 2018 Archives

How can I babyproof my home for guests?

If you are having visitors to your home in Pennsylvania, it is always a good idea to make sure there are not any issues that could lead to an accident for which you would be liable. For example, you want to fix broken steps on the porch and make sure the rug in the hall isn't rolling up or slipping. However, when your guests will be bringing a baby or toddler, you may want to go an extra step and babyproof your home to prevent accidents.

What should you know about choosing a lender?

The anticipation and excitement of purchasing your first home in Pennsylvania has you feeling all sorts of emotions. This accomplishment is something to be celebrated, and the enjoyment of your buying experience has a lot to do with the people you choose to work with. A lender will play an important role in facilitating the financial component of getting you into your home. Here are some helpful things to know about choosing your lender. 

What do I have to do to get a license at 16?

Turning 16 is a milestone because it means you are now allowed to begin the process of obtaining a driver's license in Pennsylvania. PennDOT explains that the first step to securing your driver's license is to get a permit, which you cannot get until you are 16. Getting your permit require the completion of the Non-Commercial Learner's Permit Application. This application must include a physical examination and a form completed by your legal guardian. You should also get a copy of the state's driver's manual to study for your upcoming tests.